Zager 38 inch Parlor Size Acoustic Guitar - African Mahogany Finish 1 3+ day shipping $1,795.00 Zager Full Size ZAD80CE Solid Cedar/Rosewood Acoustic Electric Guitar - Natural Finish 3+ day shipping $995.00 Zager Full Size ZAD20E Solid Spruce/Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar - Natural Finish 3+ day shipping $1,295.00 I recently received my new Zager guitar, and signed up for the lessons too. This makes it easier for professionals to play for longer, and easier for beginners to get started. You can get the dealHERE or by clicking the button below. Also being bold enough to say that the Zager is as good as if not better than Martins, Taylors, Gibsons, Fenders, Santa Cruz, Bourgeois etc. The Baby Mahogany Acoustic is Zager's take on the 3/4 size guitar. Well you see it has become quite the sport to bash Zager Guitars on this forum. Having a great guitar does not necessarily make one a great guitar player but it sure makes it a lot of fun! We've been asked over and over again what are the most effective ways to stay safe online. Though a point of contention among many guitarists, it is broadly agreed that a lower action on a guitar is equivalent to an increase in playability as there is far less resistance to the fingers and the movements of the player. I am extremely happy with the entire experience. Zager Guitars has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 799 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Highly recommend Zager Guitars! If you know the music industry youve probably noticed that some people are in the business for fame and fortune while others are there for the love of the music. The pickup was giving me an issue when volume was adjusted. The guitar sells new for $2400. Summing up the entire Zager line of guitars is positively easy. It has a very bright sound with rich, full mids. Your email address will not be published. Thanks! This guitar plays like instruments twice its price. That great sound will only improve with time. We work really hard to make sure each and every customer is happy. I purchased a ZAD80CE OM and it is a beautiful and great sounding guitar. Zager Guitars are not only cheap and of great quality but pride themselves on being easy to play. Not a bad idea, really. They are excellent. Contacted Zager and without the need to jump thru hoops and go round and round they immediately responded and sent me a new Fishman pickup. Zager Guitars was founded by Denny Zager Sr. in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. Zager Guitars were created by Master Guitar Builder Denny Zager to play easier than any other Guitar. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. is this true? I have nothing negative to report after nearly 6 years. A beautiful guitar with a nice, sweet sound that feels very focused. The Zager full body with electronics and no cutaway was perfect for me. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. This guitar has the best sound and is the default recommendation for adults. Truth be told, the staff at JamPlay enjoyed this group of guitars so much we used them to produce a new acoustic series entitled "Chords, Capos and Simple Melodies.". Zager ZAD-50 Dreadnought Acoustic Steel String Guitar Signed By D. Zager w-case. Great action & the included Aura electronic package is fabulous. 1995-2022 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. strum your heart out without fearing buzz. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. I have several Martin's, a Gibson and a Taylor. It came very fast and was packaged well. Compared to the ebony used by many guitar makers today, the rosewood has a warmer, richer sound. This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site. Would that be Zager as in Zager & Evans--. Used Condition. Zager's website makes a lot of claims about how good their guitars are. The reason they dont attach it is because some players are adamant that any pickguards can affect the guitar sound and dont like them fitted. This Zager is total awesomeness. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, BBB In Nebraska, South Dakota, Kansas Plains & SW Iowa. Zager Guitar - A real pleasure to learn on & play! The one thing that really was striking was the sound of the guitars. You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? The difference is only fractional, mind you, but the difference will be of note to any who have found these things difficult previously. This guitar is not overly flashy design wise, with a rather subdued look when you take the sunburst pattern out of the equation. "@type": "BreadcrumbList", Players from all over the world began learning from Denny online and ordering his guitars. Mr. Denny Zager makes Zager Guitars Lincoln, Nebraska, United States 11-50 Private www.zagerguitar.com 148,781 Highlights Contacts 2 Employee Profiles 1 Similar Companies 5 Recent News & Activity News Sep 7, 2015 Facebook Zager Easy Play Custom Guitars News Aug 3, 2015 Twitter Part#: CN3071 Shipping: Click Return Policy: Returns Accepted $43.99, Collectible Click for . . All Zager Guitar models are made from a variety of solid woods including Rosewood, Mahogany, Spruce and Cedar. The craftsmanship is outstanding! However, you always need to pay attention to details and use common sense when engaging in online transactions of any kind. They back-up every word they say. high quality materials (for the price point) and the typically beautiful sound. I changed my order and was helped out courteously and quickly. You will not be getting this guitar back unless you pry it from my cold dead fingers! I am a beginner and find that it is easier to play than other guitars I have used. Do you have a guitar that is comparable with the d-18 authentic ages guitars that martin is making? The included case includes a hygrometer to keep an eye on the guitar's health, and (although they haven't arrived yet) there were a bunch of extras included with the purchase. It has definitely helped to recapture some of my playing flexibility. (Now I can't believe I have one of the nicest guitars on the market!) Thank you! It is advertised as a ************ acoustic electric guitar for the purchase price of $****. Want to ask a question, discuss a collaboration, or just say hi? So if your guitar's serial number has 10 digits, then this is the serial number system that your guitar fits under. I opened the box, tuned it up and have not wanted to put it down what more can I say. Thanks Zager Family. [Answered], How Much Is an Electric Guitar [2023 Price Guide], Taylor 214ce Review: Acoustics Under $1500 Reviews, When Do you Need to Adjust the Action on an Acoustic Guitar. 2nd to none. The cheapest Zager is their $500 parlor, which is a $150 Greg Bennett ST91. There is no middle man. The Truth Will Surprise You" It definitely outshines any of the other competitors of the same size in both beauty and price. Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! It doesn't matter what the hell we say if it plays good and it is a good guitar the name doesn't matter. If you didn't know the price of this guitar what would you estimate the price to be? Meet Denny, who sold many Zager Guitars which are created by him with high-quality wooden material. The guitar arrived safely packaged, in a timely fashion. Well, your personal data is used by buyers for changing your financial rates, sending you spam emails and targeted advertisements and to blast you with telemarketing calls. This guitar sounds every good plugged in as it does acoustically. Modern Series GBCE-3-SB+ GWCE-3+ GTCE-2-SB GMCE-1 GTCE-2 GACE-3-SB GECE-3 GZCE-3. I just got my 80CE guitar back from the tech shop for Zager Guitars. Dennis said if his shop found out how to fix that he would definitely give me a shout lol. Looks like a fine piece of art. You get a lot of bang for your buck when compared to Martin or Taylor guitars. Sounds superb mic'd and direct lined. I'll try to concisely summarize the features that make it fun to play. I ordered a Zager Travel Guitar and was surprised by its play ability, good sound, excellent design and workmanship. The ZAD80E is a high level Zager guitar that can be found for as little as $995. Login with Facebook Login with Google . Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. "position": 2, As previously mentioned, the Zager features a custom string spacing thanks to the thinner neck and wider fretboard. The nut is wider spaced for easier play. "url": "https://sixstringacoustic.com/zager-guitar-reviews", It has a special bracing system for booming sounds. following rank: Here are a few things to know about zagerguitar.com. If you are trying to find out if zagerguitar.com is legit, safe or a scam, we have a good review for you. You guys are the best! thumb can still be wrapped around comfortably. Went with a Martin guitar instead. Every person and every guitar is different and if you wanna get Zagerized then pony up. How do they get away with so much fraudulent advertising? When I first took it out of its case (free with the guitar), I strummed the strings and the clarity and sound is exceptional. You need to know to make the difference between the platform itself and its users. Get free delivery and a 100% money-back guarantee on every purchase of Zager Guitars and its accessories. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. easy to use tuner and you can get to the battery without having to smash the guitar (or even detune any of the strings). They are 100% legitimate platforms, but occasional hiccups and errors always happen. 4.) "itemListElement": Autograph the back of the guitar with a Sharpie. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Thanks Regardless of any of the questionable ethics of the company with regards to the advertising of their brand, there seems to be no question about the way the guitar plays, whether that be a Zager parlor guitar, a Zager travel guitar, or otherwise. Every model included in this review was well made, impeccably setup and both played and sounded beautifully. Yes, all Zager Guiatsr come with pickguards, however, they are not affixed. Zager Guitar is a business run by Denny Zager Sr and his son Denny Zager Jr. Im not sure of any other company that does that. Lincoln Nebraska? The quality and attention to detail is incredible, and Dennis even signed the back of the guitar in gold. I can only suggest that you exercise your due diligence online before buying one of their guitars. This company provides sales of handmade custom acoustic and electric guitars. Finally, the guitar just looks great. Assume the title of master luthier (actual qualifications not required). Shipping was fast. String height is spot on and no more buzzing unless it's my fault. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Today I received my new Zager guitar. Is zager guitars a scam or a legit company? My Gibson is solid spruce with solid mahogany. Business model designed for high profit. Consumers satisfied with Zager Guitars most frequently mention customer service, easy play and high end.Zager Guitars ranks 2nd among Instrument sites. Thanks for renewing my faith in mankind. When Zager makes the claim that you can play these acoustics for 2-3 hours without your fingers hurting, they ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!! The guitar has a nice feeling fretboard and is setup well. Guitar sounds great once again. My new Zagar Travel has a great balanced sound with a full throat of low's. Chord Charts and voicings for over 900,000 chords. putting it mildly. Hoping to get a larger one down the road as well, possibly the cedar topped model OM size. Zager Guitars has built an incredible reputation for themselves all without any marketing or retail store distribution.Word of mouth and referral alone has been responsible for spreading the word about these guitars with a unique design that is easy to play and very affordable.Simply Piano vs. Yousi. How Many Strings Are On a Bass Guitar? Great company and great products. The service is verified by our staff, it works and is trustworthy. Register Today! Denny Zager has been making some of the finest instruments in the world for the last four decades. Zager; Used Alvarez Guitars; Used Epiphone Guitars; Used Taylor Guitars; Used Fender Guitars; Used Ibanez Guitars; Used Guild Guitars; Used Martin Guitars; Harmony Guitar; . Successfully, click below. Vintage Series 00R-28VS 000R-28V 000R-28VS DR-28V 000R-28V-SB 000R-28VS-SB 00R-45VS 000R-45VS. So over time, he made many adjustments to existing guitars to make them more playable. I bought three sets of their EZ-Play strings (the smallest quantity you can order), and have been inundated by emails and texts ever since, sometimes three in one day. Best case I've ever seen, comes with t-shirt and wonderful customer service. I'm looking forward to many years of learning and enjoyment. Think banks, Facebook, eBay, or Amazon. "in the year 2525 (exordium & terminus)" was written exclusively, music & lyrics, by With our 53rd anniversary sale these are the lowest prices of the year. Without any marketing or promotion, the Zager Guitars brand has grown throughout the world by word of mouth. Randy S. I can't express enough, how great the customer service is at Zager! { I've been playing since 1965 for fun and professionally at times. I have done that, but have never spoken to anyone except a gentlemen named Henry. Through this experience of playing the guitar on the road, and then teaching for decades, Denny noticed certain aspects of guitars that made it hard for the players. See if the website is legit with our validator: Here are the best ways to spot a scam this year. Indian Rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck that features a beautiful inlay and a high gloss finish. This article unpacks how all of these things are achieved and the characteristics of Zager Guitars that make this possible. Goodyear eagle 1 nascar tire, Goodyear eagle rs a tire, Goodyear eagle nascar tire, Book bush dubya george joke map overseas series uncensored? "item": I prefer mic'd. Zager ran out of that model and Upgraded me to a ZAD 80 CE at the same price! I would actually buy that if it were $40 cheaper. Therefore, if you want your data removed from the Internet, require help from Incogni HERE. on Reddit, Share Sony walkman mp3 video player violett, Sony mp3 walkman videofunktionen. Tip for consumers:Ask questions, they were more than happy to answer mine. How to report a scammer? There are some things he does, like file down the frets for lower actions. Word of mouth and referral alone has been responsible for spreading the word about these guitars with a unique design that is easy to play and very affordable. Tremendous experience. Summer arrives with our best rates of the year, along with the addition of our 2020 Guitarist Toolkits. It's a very fun and relaxing past time and a pleasure to play my Zager guitar! not a quality guitar though, it is well built and sounds wonderful. $4500+ How would you rate customer support? New Click for Details List Price: $ 78.42 Part#: NO. Trendy aspects in the business popular Guitars sector were considered, too. Thank you for your kind words Ronald. ago. We work really hard to make sure each and every customer is happy. Too bad for Zager because they lost a potential customer. OMG, I am so happy with this beautiful, great sounding guitar! Many friends who have played my guitar also love the sound and playability of it. It appears that things are running faster at present and the Zagers can provide reliable timeframes to fulfill orders. They sell all this to third parties that work for a 1 billion industry a year. The Zager guitar design means you can dial your guitar into a particular style of play. In plain terms, Zager is a company owned by a former recording artist from the 1970s. I have to say. Take a $200 Samick guitar, take out all the neck relief, file the frets down to nubs, file the nut and saddle down to where the strings buzz, put extra light strings on it. Make cheap guitars in Indonesia, import them, mark up to a ludicrous price relative to all other import guitars. I have purchased (2) guitars from them and they are both excellent guitars. Have you been reading Zager guitar reviews and found yourself a little confused about what it all means? I don't see Zager as focusing on such issues, or mentioning them. But don't pay more than a couple hundred. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Filed Under: Buying Guides, Guitar Reviews, Your email address will not be published. I would recommend to anyone whether you're buying a new guitar or sending back to the shop it's well worth your time to have a look at Zager Guitar. If so, this will not impact the price you pay. Premium. Zager Guitars & Zager Reviews: Choosing an acoustic guitar is a tough decision because the musical instrument has to be accessed on variety of parameters. The order number is *****. This remains to be seen, though they certainly have a lot of good features that set them apart from a lot of other manufacturers who seem to copy a whole bunch of their competitors in an attempt to cover as much of the market as possible. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. We strive to make the Zager experience perfect for everyone. The wood used here is Sitka spruce on top and mahogany on the back, sides, and the neck. The Truth Will Surprise You { As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. I absolutely love playing this guitar! Every time you visit a simple site and accept cookies, consent to their forms, or download an app, unscrupulous data brokers collect not just your phone number, name, AND address. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. The Baby Mahogany Acoustic is Zagers take on the 3/4 size guitar. So often times we complain about this or that and write bad reviews well this if just the opposite this was well worth everything. Who knows, maybe you have even decided upon investing in one yourself! Its one of those instruments that seems to fill up whatever room youre playing in, and it is full and warm sounding without getting muddy, even in lower alternate tunings. I contacted Denny JR asked him about upgrade and he immediately emailed a packing slip to return the guitar and the day I sent it back he sent the upgraded one. Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons. Builder received excellent feedback after . Whether the website is from the same Guitars sector as zagerguitar.com or not, you can report it to the Federal Trade Commission. How do i find the year my guitar was made? This guitar has an excellent choice of quality woods. Watch the video below for a full demonstration by Denny Zager himself regarding the different sizes. The Zad-50CE is a blessing. The former was once a touring music who saw most of the world with his band Zager & Evans, supposedly selling millions of records with a #1 song titled In The Year 2525. "@type": "ListItem", According to that, this business is Known. That would be a mistake. I work in a studio and it's my goto acoustic. Over time, Zager made several adjustments to existing guitars of his own and others to make them more playable in his eyes, supposedly redefining a quality guitar within the larger context of the guitar industry. Their is no doubt in my mind I made the right decision. He claims that this "string science" makes his guitars play as well or better than high-end Martins. By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features.
2022 Superflex Dynasty Rookie Rankings, Articles T